Sergey N. Goncharenko, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, professor of the sub-department of automated control systems, National University of Science and Teсhnology MISIS (4 Leninsky avenue, Moscow, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Background. The relevance of the research is due to the need to clarify the corresponding cut-off grades in mineral resources, both for near-surface and deep mineralization of the deposit. This premise is related to the fact that the main risk in relation to the prospects for the development of the mineral resources of the deposit is associated with the quality of the analysis results used in the calculation of reserves. In this regard, the purpose of the work was to carry out a number of verification calculations for the percentage of ore blocks using 3D engineering and geological modeling using geostatistical indicators, which made it possible to find out the presence of a more complex distribution of the ore body grades.
Materials and methods. The work includes an expert assessment of the modern geological interpretation of the mineral resources of the deposit, as well as a procedure for performing the work carried out to calculate them.
Results. A geological model was prepared based on the results of interpretation of well sections and bench plans, and data was digitized in the form of 3D wireframes for sampling and volume estimation. The procedures for statistical and geostatistical analysis have been implemented, which have made it possible to develop approaches to compositing and processing the contents of a useful component.
Conclusions. The developed block model of the field made it possible to classify resources, as well as to assess the adequacy of the resource model by methods of statistical and visual verification of the estimated contents.
deposit resource modeling, geostatistical analysis, block model of the deposit, mineralization interpretation, mineralization zones, Kriging’s algorithms
1. Ababkov K.V., Suleymanov D.D., Sultanov Sh.Kh., Kotenev Yu.A., Varlamov D.I. Osnovy trekhmernogo tsifrovogo geologicheskogo modelirovaniya: uchebnoe posobie = Basics of 3D digital geological modeling: teacing aid. Ufa: Neftegazovoe delo, 2008:192. (In Russ.)
2. Akhmadullin F.F., Gil'manova R.Kh., Grishchenko A.S., Mikheev Yu.V., Osepyan S.S. Features of 3D geological modeling of local clinoforms of the BV10/1-2 reservoir of the Samotlor field. Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy = Geology, geophysics and development of oil and gas fields. 2009;12:38–41. (In Russ.)
3. Belozerov B.V., Butorin A.V., Gerasimenko P.N., Zhuravleva E.V., Faizov R.Z. Prakticheskie sovety po 3D geologicheskomu modelirovaniyu = Practical tips for 3D geological modeling. Saint-Petersburg: Gazprom-neft' NTTs, 2015:354. (In Russ.)
4. Vorob'ev V.S., Petrov A.N. The use of horizontal wells in the construction of geological models. Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy = Geology, geophysics and development of oil and gas fields. 2017;12:24–32. (In Russ.)
5. Gladkov E.A. On the correctness of 3D geological and technological models of hydrocarbon deposits. Oil & Gas Journal Russia. 2013;1-2:50–55. (In Russ.)
6. Gladkov E.A., Gladkova E.E. 3D geological and technological model of hydrocarbon deposit based on individual downhole adaptation. Gazovaya promyshlennost'. = Gas industry. 2010;5:36–39. (In Russ.)
7. Bozhenyuk N.N. Refinement of petrophysical data and selection of optimal parameters for building a geological model. Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil industry. 2015;7:72–75. (In Russ.)
8. Mangazeev V.P., Belozerov V.B., Koshovkin I.N., Ryazanov A.V. Methods for displaying lithological-facies features of a terrigenous reservoir in a digital geological model. Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil industry. 2006;5:66–70. (In Russ.)
9. Zaboeva A.A. Razrabotka metodik trekhmernogo geomodelirovaniya v usloviyakh neodnorodnosti i neravnomernosti geologogeofizicheskoy informatsii (na primere mestorozhdeniy Zapadnoy Sibiri): dis. kand. geologo-mineralogicheskikh nauk = Development of techniques for three-dimensional geomodeling in conditions of heterogeneity and unevenness of geological and geophysical information (on the example of fields in Western Siberia): dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of geological and mineralogical sciences. Tyumen, 2012:154. (In Russ.)
10. Potekhin D.V. Optimizatsiya tekhnologii mnogovariantnogo trekhmernogo geologicheskogo modelirovaniya zalezhey nefti i gaza: dis. kand. tekhn. nauk = Optimization of the technology of multivariate 3D geological modeling of oil and gas deposits: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of engineering sciences. Perm, 2014:151. (In Russ.)
11. Baykov V.A., Bakirov N.K., Yakovlev A.A. Matematicheskaya geologiya. T. 1. Vvedenie v geostatistiku = Mathematical geology. Volume 1. Introduction to Geostatistics. Moscow; Izhevsk: Institut komp'yuternykh issledovaniy, 2012:228. (In Russ.)
12. Goncharenko S.N., Berdaliev B.A. Cognitive modeling of technological regulations for the functioning of a geotechnological test site based on vector-matrix analysis of operational cells. Revolyutsiya v upravlenii: novaya tsifrovaya ekonomika ili novyy mir mashin: sb. materialov II Mezhdunar. nauch. foruma «Shag v budushchee: iskusstvennyy intellekt i tsifrovaya ekonomika» = A revolution in management: a new digital economy or a new world of machines: proceedings of the 2nd International scientific forum “Step into the future: artificial intelligence and the digital economy”. Issue. 2. Moscow: Izd. dom GUU, 2018:448–455. (In Russ.)
13. Goncharenko S.N., Berdaliev B.A. Improving the management efficiency of a mining enterprise based on the study of systemic connections of technological conversions and models of these processes of technical re-equipment. Voprosy radioelektroniki = Radio electronics issues. 2017;11:77–82. (In Russ.)
14. Kovalevskiy E.V. Geologicheskoe modelirovanie na osnove geostatistiki: ucheb. kurs = Geological modeling based on geostatistics: teaching aid. Moscow: Tsentral'naya geofizicheskaya ekspeditsiya, 2011:119. (In Russ.)
15. Podrezov D.R. Methods and models for identification of reserves of technological blocks of an underground leaching of uranium mine. Prikaspiyskiy zhurnal. Upravlenie i vysokie tekhnologii = Caspian journal. Management and high technology. 2020;2:32–43. (In Russ.). doi:10.21672/2074-1707.2020.50.2.032-043
16. Podrezov D.R. Modeling the performance indicators of geotechnological blocks and the movement of the discovered reserves of the mine of underground borehole leaching of uranium. Vestnik Dagestanskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. Ser.: Tekhnicheskie nauki = Bulletin of Daghestan State Technical University. Engineering sciences. 2020;47:98–107. (In Russ.). doi:10.21822/2073-6185-2020-47-2-98-107
17. Berdaliev B.A. Improving the efficiency of the functioning of a uranium mining enterprise based on modeling and optimization of the processes of mining and processing of productive solutions. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten' = Mining information and analytical bulletin. 2018;2:208–214. (In Russ.)
18. Goncharenko S.N., Berdaliev B.A. Methods for predicting and assessing technogenic and residual accumulations of uranium ores in deposits mined by logging leaching. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten' = Mining information and analytical bulletin. 2018;5:43–48. (In Russ.). doi:10.25018/0236-1493-2018-5-0-43-48
19. Dement'ev A.A. Computer model for calculating technical and economic indicators (on the example of uranium deposits for development by underground leaching). Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten' = Mining information and analytical bulletin. 1999;2:169–175. (In Russ.)